Keeping Our Storage Facilities Clean And Safe
Issue: Mar 2022
Dear StorHub Customers,
In view of the current COVID-19 situation, rest assured that StorHub is taking necessary precautions to minimise the risk of transmission across customers and our employees by ensuring your StorHub environment within our self storage facilities is clean and your precious belongings are safe.
- StorHub is focused on maintaining a clean office environment.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitising all common areas and touchpoints used by our staff and customers including biometric scanners, lifts, tables, chairs, computers, door knobs or handles, credit card terminals, and restrooms.
- Hand sanitisers are available at reception.
- Social distancing is in force at all reception desks, only one customer will be served at a time.
- Air-conditioning is being put in place to ensure dust-free, clean and temperature-controlled environments.
- Temperature checks will be conducted for all StorHub’s staff, vendors and customers.
- We encourage the use of cashless or contactless payment to reduce cash-handling.
- Customers who are feeling unwell or with respiratory symptoms and fever will be turned away.
We are closely monitoring the Hong Kong Government’s recommended precautionary measures and will make changes when necessary.
Please feel free to ask our front staff or call 2809 2996 if you have any questions.
Together, let’s all play our part in the fight against COVID-19.