Limited-time offer: Enjoy up to 6 months of free rent and free transportation*. Get a quote now!
StorHub is one of the largest self storage operators in the Asia-Pacific region. Our Hong Kong facilities are 100% fully owned properties that comply with the local Fire Services Department (FSD) fire regulations and you have 24-hour access to your storage unit. You can rent for as low as $220 per month and opt for short-term storage while you’re in the midst of moving or home renovations. Alternatively, you can choose long-term storage to keep your household items or business inventory. We offer professional and reliable storage solutions with flexible storage terms as well as enticing promotions. Please fill in the form below with your storage needs and contact information, and we will provide you with a suitable quote as soon as possible.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Why choose StorHub?
- All facilities are 100% fully owned, allowing you to store and retrieve your belongings for the long term in a safe and secure storage environment.
- Facilities meet fire safety standards and are equipped with fire alarms and sprinkler systems for your safety.
- We have individual pin code access systems and 24-hour CCTV surveillance.
- Storage insurance is available to protect the items in your storage unit.
- Our storage specialists are available daily to assist you and provide professional storage advice.
- Conveniently located facilities near MTR stations or bus stops, with free parking for customers at our facilities.
- Flexible storage terms and various payment methods available.
StorHub has facilities throughout Hong Kong, Kowloon, and the New Territories, offering storage units that come in a wide range of sizes for customers to choose from. In addition to storing household items, you can also create your own dedicated storage space for clothing, bicycles, camping gear, and more at StorHub. If you're unsure about the size of the storage unit you need, feel free to use our online space calculator or call 2809 2996 to speak with our storage specialists who can provide professional advice.